I have an investor with the following requirement:
Total available: $15,000,000
Minimum Investment: $100,000
Type of Investment: Mortgage or Real Estate, prefer distress situations
Type of property: Residential, Commercial, Industrial
Areas: Central GVRD, prefer Vancouver, Burnaby, and neighbouring cities.
What do we mean by Distress ?
Typically, the seller of the investment/asset is looking to cash-out quickly.
Situations may include:
- Liquidity Issues
- Difficulty making payments
- Debt to Equity Ratios out of line
- Partnership dissolution
- Investor is in second place behind a large first mortgage
- Investor does not want to bother with the foreclosure process and wants to sell his mortgage
- The current investor wants to sell asset to make another higher return investment
We will look at any real estate transaction and also mortgage investments including existing first and second mortgages, or new first or second mortgages.
Please call email email@example.com or call me on cell
Broker Corporate Office - 426 Willingdon Ave, Burnaby, BC V5C 5G4 | Brokerage #123456
License# 112233 | Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved
Mortgage Website Powered by Roar Solutions